Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet babies...

Well- miss Halle Grace is spending the night with me... : ) Jessica has to go to work in the morning (and Michael is working tonight) so Jessica and H.G. are spending the night with us. She is sleeping so sound as I post this....

Tonight I went to Bible School training - it isn't until the 3rd week of June but we had our training tonight. However, June will be here before we know it. I am helping with 4th grade this year and hope it turns out to be a good group.

I went and walked with my friends this morning. It has been raining or someone has had something going on for the past few days - so I have missed them (and my walking!) Since I will have Halle Grace tomorrow I will not meet them but maybe next week we can get back on track.

Stil watching the roller coaster ride with Baby Stellan... breaks my heart... : (

Well- going to watch this sweet baby sleep. Hopefully will get new pictures of her tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment