Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Worry

Worrying Puts Your Focus in the Wrong Direction-
When we keep our eyes focused on God, we remember his love for us and we realize we truly have nothing to worry about. God has a wonderful plan for our lives, and part of that plan includes taking care of us. Even in the difficult times, when it seems like God doesn't care, we can put our trust in the Lord and focus on his kingdom. God will take care of our every need.

My favorite verse : Matthew 6:25
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Today was my last day of work and also a sad day for me. One of my greatest faults is how I worry and how easy I get upset. I do pray about it but somehow- I just can't seem to help it. It is easy to look back and see your many faults,regrets and to wish you could change things in your past. Life slowly slips by and suddenly you open your eyes and are old! (hmmm..... )
Please pray for me to worry less..... I really wish I had a tougher heart, didn't care so much for things I can't control. : )

1 comment:

  1. You and I are so much alike - I think we are afraid that if we quit worrying we may quit caring. It's a mother thing I think - not always productive and not always the right thing to do but if we did not love and care we would not worry. Love you

    ReplyDelete