Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Well I started my day off by going and walking. It was such a pretty day and I am excited.. spring is around the corner!!!




Tonight several of us waited tables at one of my best friends restaurant and all of the tips went to our Relay For life team. We were not real busy but managed to bring in $271.35!!!! We plan to do this again next Tuesday night and one other night in April. We also plan to have a yard sale in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we can raise close to a thousand dollars before Relay night.

Tomorrow is suppose to be another pretty day. I am going to try to make myself get out of bed and go walk with the girls again. I have to take Carson to get his hair cut and then tomorrow night I have my Beth Moore class ( on Esther) Only 2 more weeks and I have enjoyed this study so much.


Oh today was St. Patricks Day and I did not wear any green or eat corned beef or cabbage.. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment