Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday/Monday

Well today started out raining and we didn't go walk this morning. Hopefully we can get started again tomorrow on that.
Danny was off work today but went to the Dr. - he has had this yucky cold - sinus crud for a month it seems. He is off tomorrow too but I have an idea he will not be over being sick. Today was his 3rd trip to the Dr. with this- and he is sick of being sick...
Carson is out of school this week and spent the night with us. I have a busy week and so does he- so I knew if we got to do anything it needed to be today. I wish spring break was a little later in the year. It is just to cold right now to get out and enjoy it. I did take Carson to a movie. Last night we got online and he picked Hotel For Dogs...



It really was a cute movie and we both enjoyed it. Of course we had to have popcorn and then stop and eat a late lunch on the way home. We went and picked Griff up and played with him a couple of hours before Josh and Kristen got home.

Jessica had an eye Dr. appointment today and Michael was off work and kept Halle Grace. She is growing up so fast!

Yesterday I completed my entire weeks Beth Moore study. It was so good this week and I just couldn't put it down. We only have 2 more weeks and I hate for it to end. I have really enjoyed this study and hopefully we will do another when this one is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment