Sunday, March 15, 2009

lazy day

Well - I have been slacking as far as blogging goes. I have another busy week planned so I thought I would try to catch up on what has been going on the past few days. Last week I got to spend alot of time with my family and friends which is what I had rather do than about anything!!!
I went to the soccer field and walked 2 miles a day 3 days last week. (YEA for me - and very surprising!) I know this is something I need to do so bad and give kuddos to my friends - Gina, Deb, Tamara and SS for encouraging me.. : ) Hopefully I can go at least 3 days again this week as well.
I kept Halle Grace ,Griff and Carson all at different times this week. Carson is out of school this week and I have told him I would take him to the movies one day.
Tuesday night our Relay For Life team will be waiting tables at Son's restaurant and all tips will go to Relay For Life.
Here is the link to my personal page -
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09MS?px=8903880&pg=personal&fr_id=15817&fl=en_US&et=V8HYSQeiQBlGd9rhpuTKvg..&s_tafId=272662

Only 33 more days till Marshall North Relay and I will be busy between now and then getting geared up for Relay. We have so much to do to get ready for this night and I love it!!!

Hopefully I will do better this week with updates. I sure hope the weather is nice this week - I am sooooooo ready for spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment