Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spend the night company..........

Well, first of all- guess who is spending the night with me tonight??? Halle Grace!!!
Jessica has an eye Dr. appointment in the morning and has to go to her classroom to do some things- so I ask if they would let priss just spend the night and she agreed!
Right now I have her in her bouncy seat -here in the computer room and she is sleeping away. I had to make a picture of her first night to spend away from home..
(this was made right before she fell asleep)




She was a month old on Saturday and is really changing so much. She stays awake much longer now and usually sleeps longer (at a time) too.

The week-end has been so nice- and I am ready for spring!! Carson and I got out in the yard for awhile today and it made me think about warm weather. Pretty soon the flowers will be blooming and everything turning green again. I loveeeeeeeee spring!!

Noah and Nick are playing baseball and practice starts this week. I enjoy baseball season. Carson and Marshall aren't playing this year but I have an idea Griff will be a ball player. One of his favorite things right now- is any kind of ball. He says "ball" and throws it ( over and over)

On Friday I went with 11 of my friends eat to lunch in Madison. We had all worked together and had a great time visiting. We didn't get to visit long enough and hope to plan another "lunch date" soon. I miss so many of my friends and do hope we can stay close. Several of us have been meeting and walking early in the mornings at the walking trail. It is an open invitation and whoever can make it each morning -shows up. Tomorrow I will be having some Halle Grace time but hope to join them again on Tuesday morning.

Since I have not been working I have so far stayed so busy! I don't know how I did it all when working... and it looks like this will be another busy week~
(so much for my to do list when I was not working..ha!)

Hope everyone has a good week....

1 comment: