Thursday, March 26, 2009


Well, yesterday was fun! I went with a couple of other ACS volunteers to Montgomery to urge state legislators to pass a comprehensive statewide smoke-free workplace during the 2009 legislative session. It ended up raining some and we didn't get to relay like planned but we did visit with House Representatives Frank McDaniel and Jeff McLaughlin. They both were supportive and did say they planned to vote for the bill. I was impressed there were so many teenagers who were also there in support of this bill getting passed.
It rained most of the way home yesterday but we did manage to take time to stop at Peach Park for ice cream... (yummy)
After I got home I picked up Carson and we made it to church. He had a great time and I was sad it was the final night of our study on Esther. Carson spent the night and I took him to school this morning. They are practicing for SAT's all week and he has felt like on vacation as he has not had homework.
Kristen and Josh sold their house and I am very sad about it. I dread the things that are going to take place with this decision they have made. I love them all dearly and wish they would stay close to us. God is in control!
It is suppose to rain again this week-end and I wish it would hold off (at least on Saturday morning) We are suppose to have our Relay For Life yard sale -if it rains we will try again next Saturday. Also- Saturday night is BUNKO - I always enjoy the night out with the girls.
I picked Griff and Carson up this afternoon and played with Griff for over an hour in his room. (Carson was playing on his Wii) Griff is the most fun age right now to me. So sweet and innocent.
Jessica changed Halle Grace's formula again as she has been so fussy and ill. I sure hope it helps and she can start resting much better. We have got to get some updated pictures of her- hard to imagine she will be 7 weeks old Saturday.They grow up so very fast..
I am still daily (several times a day actually) checking for updates on baby Stellan. It breaks my heart for this little one and family. Please continue to pray for them all.Here is a picture of sweet baby Stellan.. poor little thing-

Blogging is so addicting. I feel like I know them all personally as I have followed their blog since she was pregnant with this angel.
Since I am not working- I seem to find myself staying up late and getting nothing much accomplished. I am so thankful for this time though. I really am enjoying being off work right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment