Sunday, March 29, 2009

Myles birthday.....




Yea.. my sister finally gets to experience being a grandmother! My nephew Corey and his wife Lindsey are the proud new parents of Myles Conrad Henderson! She was due last week and was to be induced tomorrow -but thankfully she went into labor last night (late) and had the little one this morning ( 8:35 a.m.) Needless to say- they were up all night and being a Sunday I am sure they have been swarmed with visitors. So I am holding off on my first visit. Since I am not working now- once they get home I will go visit and hold the little one. He looks so tiny - (since both Griff and Halle Grace weighed 8 lb 8 oz... ) Myles weighed 6 lb. 9 oz.

My sister (who is 5 years older I must add.. ha!) is going to be the very best grandmother ( besides me-of course..) She so deserves to finally have grandkids. She has spoiled my oldest (Carson) for 8 years and Griff for a year and Halle Grace for her 7 weeks( already) Carson is going to be a bit jealous since he is the only one old enough to appreciate the things Deb has done for him. She always sends cards (and cash...) on Easter, Valentines -and at Christmas it is like another trip from Santa.

Carson is a big Auburn fan and since the entire Henderson clan are Auburn graduates- they go to all the home games. Usually Carson and myself go to at least one game with them every year. I am fortunate she is my sister and always there for us. And I can't wait for her to get to enjoy Myles! (and hopefully soooooooon Ashely will have a baby too! hint/hint Ash!)

Halle Grace is still fussy and has a bad case of colic. Pray for Jessica and Michael as they feel so helpless. Poor baby- she went back to the Dr. on Thursday and they have increased her medicines. I just think time will be all that takes care of it-but it is very frustrating- when you can't do a thing to seem to calm her.
Jessica is going back to school this week ( to give SATS to her students) and so I get to keep Halle Grace 3 days at least. Michael is going to be working his night shift part of the time so I hope Jess will just spend the night with us.

Griff spent Friday night with us and was the sweetest thing! He is 14 months old now and does the funniest things.Wish I had made some pictures as Kristen took him on Saturday for a first haircut.

Today Danny went to church with me. He got a week-end off and was glad to get to go to Sunday school and church service. Hopefully one day he will get Sundays off work and can attend regularly as he really enjoyed the Sunday School class.

Continue to pray for baby Stellan. Such a sad story....

No comments:

Post a Comment