Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, I can only imagine how many people are glued to the TV today to watch the Super Bowl. I have never been real big on watching football - can take it or leave it, but the commercials I still find entertaining.
Mr Griff spent the night with me last night and I got so many kisses and hugs. He is the most loving little one and I realize I better enjoy this while I can as they grow up so quick!
Dustin brought Carson to meet me for Sunday school this morning and I am so glad. I am thankful that Carson likes church enough to choose to get up and have them to bring him (when sleeping in would have been so easy ) Carson has a yucky cold now too and I hope he is able to go to school on Monday.
I scanned Christmas pictures of the boys this year and even though it is now February- I am posting these pictures. We actually got a good one of Griff when he and Carson saw Santa in the mall but this one is so funny I have to share.
Griff's first picture with Santa shows exactly what "fear " he had!!!



Also- here is a picture of Noah and Nick - my active -atheletes of our gang!
I will post a picture of brother Marhsall soon. The 3 of them are brothers and keep us on our toes!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to take a moment to say Pam is an amazing person, she takes care of everyone around her. I am blessed to call her my friend and I cant wait to see little Halle Grace ~ Congrates to Jess and Michael! Love Ya :)

    ReplyDelete