Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brag time......

Well, another busy week is coming to an end. I just can't get everything done in a day, it seems. And if I don't update my blog every few days- I seem to forget so much I would love to post.........
Last night was church- Carson had fun (as usual) and I really enjoyed the Beth Moore session... It was great and exactly what I needed to hear right now. Speaking of Beth Moore- one of my best friends in the world got me the best birthday gift this year. .. ticket to a Beth Moore conference in Memphis ( in Oct.) I am so excited and can't wait! I went once in Birmingham and really enjoyed it. So- thanks so much Sydale.... I know we will have fun- and I thank you for being such a true, caring friend... Even though you are almost 1/2 my age- I look up to YOU and wish I could be the true, christian example you have become. I watched you grow up and I am very proud of you and hubby.. : )
I am missing me miss Halle Grace and can't wait to see her this week-end. I am pretty sure my job will be ending again soon and I will have more time to spend with her and I can't wait!! (to spend time with her -not for my job to end.. ha!)
I went and picked up Griff's first birthday pictures and Halle Grace's newborn pictures.... I would love to bore you by posting them all- but going to show a few at least..... They are so precious...

No comments:

Post a Comment