Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally Friday!!

Well, I have survived my first week back at work and let me tell you it has been rough.I had gotten spoiled to being home and just helping with the grandkids everyday. Going back to work ( 9 hours a day at that) and helping with the kids has worn me out! Wednesday was another great week of Beth Moore ( Esther study) It is so interesting and if you have a chance to do this Bible study - I encourage you to do so. I am going to catch up on my homework for it later tonight and tomorrow night.

When I first started "blog following" the main blog I followed was Kelly Stamps. Kelly and her husband, Soctt had tried to conceive and had problems- when she finally became pregnant she kept track of her pregnancy on her blog. Each week she put a picture on of herself (and growing belly) Kelly always gave God the glory and I (and so many others) followed her pregnancy weekly. When her little miracle Harper Brown was born she has some problems and there is no telling how many tears were shed (or prayers sent up) for her family. I can't help but smile to see this precious family... http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/


Griff has a stuffy nose and congestion and Kristen took him to the doctor today. Carson is spending the week-end with his dad, Mimi and Pops. Carson looks forward to Sundays and church. I am so proud he loves to go to church and I have the opportunity to take him. When Griff gets older I hope to get to take him as well.

Jessica goes back to the doctor on Tuesday. Halle Grace is due Feb. 20 so only a few weeks until we get to see her. Jessica is 31 and I prayed for years to be able to someday see her as a mother. I honestly never thought the day would come and I can not wait!! Here is a picture from her shower. ( with Kristen ,Jessica, Michaels mom and myself.


I am working on Saturday and hopefully enjoying the remainder of my week-end. I have some sewing to do for Jessica (for Halle Grace's nursery) I am sure once she is born I will have tons of pictures to show. : ) Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment