Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Exciting day!!!!!!!!!

Well, I was at work today -bright and early @ 6:30 AM. Jessica had a Dr. appointment and Michael was working- I had told her when she made the appointments for Feb. that I would go with her ( when I was off work- and had nooooooo idea I would be back at work the day of her appointments!) Anyway, I decided to go ahead and make up my time at work and go to her appointment with her. Today they did an ultrasound, measurements, etc. and said miss Halle Grace weighs approx. 8 lb. 2. oz!! (and not due until Feb. 20) Jessica's blood pressure was high and a few other issues so her Dr. decides to induce her this Saturday morning!!! We were super excited and can not wait to see the little missy!!!
SO - please pray for Jess to have an easy delivery and a healthy baby. ( and hopefully they are wrong about her size!!) Anyone who knows Jessica -knows she is not a good patient so pray for Michael, myself, Kristen and good friend Andrea who all plan to be in for delivery.(ha) Carson is sick and hopefully he will be well by Saturday as he intends to be at the hospital after she is born to see his new little girl cousin. Griff is to little to have a clue -but in a couple of years I hope Halle Grace and Griff are best of friends.
Here is a picture of Halle Grace - and one of Michael and Jess. I can not wait to post more pictures of her (hopefully on Sunday) Jessica has hair bows packed for the hospital so maybe she will have hair to put them in.

1 comment: