Friday, February 6, 2009

3 AM Friday and I can't sleep.. hmmm......... wonder why?

Well, it is 3 AM and I have tossed all night so decided I may as well just get up. I have to be at work at 7 AM and I am sure about 5 AM I will get sleepy and could sleep the entire day... but right now I am wide awake!!!
I am super pumped up just knowing Halle Grace will be here tomorrow!! Michael had to work tonight and Jessica came and spent the night with us as she has a Dr. appointment in the morning (or this morning.. ha) So my first born is sleeping away in her old bedroom. It seems like not so long ago I was having her and here she is about to be a mommy!!
I haven't mentioned that she is being induced on MY 51st birthday. It will be cool to share a birthday with what I know will become the number 1 "girl" in my life. Last year was my Big 50 and my girls and best friends surprised me with a birthday meal and party.... If anyone had said a year from now Jessica and Michael will be having a baby- no doubt I would have said "yeah right". But God is good and I could not ask for a better gift!

Here are some pictures from last birthday. I wish I had gotten pictures of all the friends who came and made this such a memorable day for me.. (and who took the time to decorate,etc... boy.. they did it up right!!!)

I am so fortunate to have such good and caring friends.. I am blessed.. : )



Me and all the grandkids (last Feb. 7) 5 boys!!!!







"Instill great values in your children today and your grandchildren will prosper tomorrow"

Hopefully on my next post I will have new pictures of our princess... I haven't even seen or held her and I love her already. Pray for us all Saturday especially. I will update as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment