Friday, February 27, 2009

Week-end!

Well -it is after midnight (12:17 AM) so officially Friday- week-end...
I have survived a busy week and looking forward to the week-end.
Wednesday night was church and Carson went with me. He had fun and enjoys his Wed. nights so much. He spent the night and I took him to school this morning. I picked Griff up yesterday and we had excitement.. ha!! I gave him a bath and lets just say- he had us all laughing and gagging... Carson went to get his diaper when I took him out of the tub and I went to get his PJ's. Suddenly I hear Carson saying.. NANA.. come here.......!! Griff had used the bathroom in the kitchen floor.. Danny grabs Griff- Carson gets the wipes for me and I think we were all 3 gagging... By the time I get to Bible Study I was exhausted... (never a dull moment)
Today I picked up Carson from school and got him ready for opening performance of AMT Musical. They have performances this all week-end and next Fri/Sat. so Carson will be exhausted. Tonight Kristen and Josh took him for opening night and I kept Griff at their house.Carson is with his dad this week-end and they will take him but I plan to go on Saturday to watch it. Kristen videos his part and showed it to me when they got home tonight. I can't wait to go watch it. Alot of work goes in to these performances and it is truly something else our little "small town school" puts 100% into.
Well, going to catch a few hours of sleep as I have to work tomorrow. We did find out today our portion of our contract at work officially ends on Tuesday of next week. I do hate to loose contact with so many I have worked with for the past 6 years but I know it is meant to be. I pray when one door closes another opens. And I do hope everyone finds a job that they like and we do all keep in touch. I plan to enjoy the grandkids for at least a few months. I have always worked and look forward to trying to enjoy some time off to spend with the kidos for awhile. Life is to short and I realize I will never get this time back. Hopefully I will have some time to get lots done. ( and not glue to the computer!! ha!) My wishes would be....
1. Bible Study
2. Inside work
3. Clean my car
4. Walking more
5. Visiting (family and friends) and doing more for others..

No comments:

Post a Comment