Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving week!


Wow -has this year not flown by?? My week-end started out fun... Friday I went shopping then brought Griff home with me for a few hours..Saturday we took Halle Grace to get her first Santa picture made.. she was not afraid at all! After Santa picture we went and got pictures of Carson, Griff and Halle Grace together! Griff would not smile at all but hopefully we will get a few good shots from it.. : (
After pictures we all went and ate then I came home. A few hours later I began breaking out it hives all over! Itching terribly and it gradually got worse.. Saturday night was a very long night.... with no sleep. Finally at 7 am I called Connie and got her to take me to the ER. (Danny left for work 3 AM) Connie is always there for me... poor thing-I have drug her through so many things.... Anyway- we were at ER for 3 hours ! They concluded what assumed they would- an allergic reaction to who knows what... Gave me a couple of shots, a prescription of steroids and I was on my way... It has been a miserable 3 days but tonight I can say I feel much better. I have had two nights of little sleep,alot of itching and benadryl... I just hope it never happens again and can't imagine what caused it....
Tonight I went and worked on our Relay For Life Christmas float.. We had 3 men who did our construction tonight and it should really turn out nice!! Relay For Life's theme now is celebrate more birthdays! The parade theme is The Reason For The Season... So we decided to make a huge birthday cake and put Relay theme on the side of it... and a sign that says "Jesus Is the Reason For the Season". Tomorrow I am going to paint the cake and do signs for it... We are also going to use the cake for our Relay For Life in April.
Thanksgiving is Thursday and we are all going to daddys for dinner. I have so much to be thankful for.. but mainly- my family, friends, and health. I thank God everyday for all of these....
Friday I am going to Auburn with my sister and family plus Jess, Michael and Halle Grace. It is suppose to turn cold but I know we will have a blast!!!
Hope everyone has a good,safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment