Thursday, November 19, 2009

Week-end!

I have had an exciting two days! Jessica had a teachers conference in Nashville an Michael had to work do Danny and I have kept Halle Grace.. she is so funny and growing up much to fast.Halle is nine months old and doing some of the sweetest things. She can say several words but refuses to drink from a cup or feed herself. It is so funny! You can give her a sippy cup and she will lock those lips and refuse to drink from it. She can pick up the smallest little morsel she locates but refuses to put it in her mouth. She also will not drink juice! We have tried everything possible and she will not budge... I can tell she is going to be determined -so much like her mommy! Which Jessica was walking, and even talking in two or three word phrases at nine months! ( I know people laugh when I say she was talking good at nine months but I promise she was!!) Anyway- back to H.G. - she was such an angel for us...I was determined to have her drinking from her cup in these two days but H.G. had other ideas... I did teach her to patty cake and she cried for me which melts my heart! OH and one of the words she does say over and over -happens to be Nana! Melts my heart!!! Danny tried to teach her to say Pawpaw and we finally got her to say it a couple of times... she has his heart as well.... She may possibly be our last grandchild and I actually would like to keep her a baby for a long,long time.... AS Jessica said the other day- she read somewhere.... you never see a child start school with a bottle so we will not stress over the cup situation yet..!! : )
We took Danny's mom to have her port put in for her chemo. treatments. She then had her 2nd chemo treatment today. She has a long road ahead and it breaks my heart for her. Cancer is such a horrible disease and I so pray for a cure! I lost my mom when I was 23 and have lost so many friends and family members to it. Now my mother in law as well as my son in law; Jerry- his mom also has breast cancer. Prayers needed for them both...
Got a busy week-end and upcoming week ahead. Tomorrow I plan to go pick Griff up at daycare and bring to our house for a few hours.I miss the little stinker and seldom get to see him anymore... Saturday the kids are having Christmas pictures made. HG is also having Santa pictures -her first time to see Santa so it should be interesting! It doesn't matter if she cries I plan to purchase a picture of her seeing Santa for the first time!
Thanksgiving we will all go to my daddy's and then Friday is Iron Bowl- Alabama vs. Auburn... We are going to Auburn and I sure hope it isn't cold.... I also wish this game was Saturday instead of Friday- but oh well..... I am sure Bama will dominate but it still will be fun..
I am having problems with my pictures that I have downloaded - can't seem to load them to facebook or my blog... will work on it more soon...
Danny works at the airport and gets up in the mornings at 2 AM... I often find myself still up when he is leaving for work.... his days off are Wed. and Thursday -so tomorrow is his Monday.... So -goodnight.. going to hit the bed before he gets up to get ready fo his day....

No comments:

Post a Comment