Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first time to do the "Not Me Monday" and I doubt I do it often but here are a few for today.

Jessica did not have to go to work this morning and I did not get up and drive to meet her and pick up Halle Grace. I didn't then go pick up Carson and take him to school...
Then H.G. did not have her "tummy issues" and cry probably 3 hours today.. Then I didn't load her up- go pick up Carson from school, take Carson to the orthodonist, go pick up Griff -and bring them all 3 home. Danny and I didn't swap up bouncing H.G. while the other played with Griff on the swing set. And I didn't make Carson do 3 pages of homework, feed the boys McDonald's, give them all 3 a bath before Kristen got home at 6 pm.
And I am sure not going to be glad when HG outgrows this "colic" No- not me.....
Poor, poor baby (and poor, poor parents!) I really did not almost cry several times today just because Halle Grace was.
Jessica did not seem to call 6 times to check on the baby today and everytime she called- the baby didn't happen to be crying at the top of her lungs.... She wasn't upset that she had to work today- and I sure wasn't wishing she wasn't working today!!!! Nah......
And No- I am not wondering why in the world I am glad I am not working now so I can watch the grandkids more...
I am not glad it is time to go to bed and I am sure not worn out from a busy day.. NO- not me!!!
Oh but I am sure not so in love with this "colicky" baby - and Mr. Carson and Griff. And I sure don't wonder how I ever lived before they came along..... Nah........
( But- oh I didn't just tell Kristen today to please consider having her tubes tied.. ha!) Nah- not me... : )

1 comment:

  1. Bless your "NOT ME" heart - I sure hope those kids (Jessica and Kristen) appreciate you - honestly they could not make it without you. I really really do not know how you do it - I know why you do it I just don't know how you do it. You are a better person than me - Love you

    ReplyDelete