Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Well- I have been on a "blog vacation" it seems.. (Again) Alot going on and I just haven't taken the time to blog it seems.I have still checked in daily with my "blog friends" but haven't taken the time to write. I have gotten hooked on facebook games, been reading a book ( I seldom read) and working on Bible School things in what spare time I have. I have been keeping grandkids and been on the go!! This should be another busy week. It is the last week of school for Carson, Nick,Noah and Marshall.. as well as Jessica (who teaches!) I think she is more excited to be out than any of the boys are.
I am going to post a few pictures of some things that have been going on in the past week and a half.

Mother's Day-


One of my Mother's day gifts.... my favorite! It has all three of their handprints on it.... ahhhhhhhhhh.........


Keeping Halle Grace - she loovessssssss her blankets and will not sleep without them! (and I love this...)



This is just part of our morning walking group. We all try to go do something about once every couple of weeks. Last week we went to Wendy's and hung out by her pond/pool for awhile. Here are a few pictures. Her yard is so pretty- she works out in it alot.





Carson has been really sick with a viral infection. He went back to school for field day and here are a couple pictures from that also. They all had a fun morning!




My best friend Connie and her husband were going to a little thing with animals at it and invited me to take the boys last week. Danny was at work- (he misses alot of things with the kids!) Anyway- Griff loved the animals! Here are a couple pictures of him . (Carson was not crazy over this trip... He had rather have been playing his games.. ha!)




Sunday was Danny's family reunion and all of our kids got to go (which is unusual) We went to Sunday School since Danny was off (which is unusual too..) It was a rainy day but all of the kids had fun being together. Danny was thrilled to get to show off Griff and Halle Grace (since most of his cousins, aunts and uncles had never seen either of them)
After the reunion Danny and I took Carson and Noah with us to decoration where my grandparents are buried. Then on the way home we went by Pet Depot and to the Dairy Queen. Noah went to Kristen's for awhile to play with Carson and then they all came back to our house and played games. I had told the boys we would camp out in the tent possibly last night- but it was muddy and rainy so we put that on hold for a couple of weeks. They all have so much fun when they get together.
Today Danny took Marshall to a Memorial Day event in Guntersville, Kristen's family went to a BUGS event in Huntsville. I enjoyed a lazy day at home. Marshall came back and spent the day with us. Danny and Marshall watched movies and I read.Even though I am not working right now- I hate for the long week-end to end.
I have another busy week ahead. I am keeping Halle Grace a couple of days, going to a couple of events at the boys schools and going to walk some with the girls. A couple of the girls have taken jobs and it is sad to know we can't all be together. We have really enjoyed the time we have had.
Enjoy your week... Lots going on for me - keep us all in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment