Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another week has flown by.........

Well, it is already Thursday and where has the week gone?
Last night I took Carson to church and I went to my Bible Study. We had an awesome study and as tired as I was before going- I was glad I went.
Today I kept Halle Grace again. I went and met Jessica at the school where she teaches and took her back home with me. She had an awesome day and I was sooooo glad! The day seemed to fly by and it was soon time to take her back to her mommy. I went and picked up both Carson and Griff and I took all 3 little ones to the walking trail in Guntersville. (Which is right in front of the school) Jessica has a short meeting after school so we sat at the picnic tables till she got out. After she left I took the boys to the playground and we also fed the ducks and went down to the lake for awhile. It has rained so much and was so muddy but we had a good time. Carson begged to take them back one day soon so they can play even longer.
I made a few pictures but haven't downloaded them yet - hopefully I can add them soon.
Tomorrow Jessica has Special Olympics and I plan to go and watch and possibly help them out some. If I could do anything it would be to work with kids with disabilities ( or maybe St. Judes) Anyway- Jessica teaches Special Ed. and is very passionate about her job and students. I have always taken an interest in this and look forward to Special Olympics tomorrow. I plan to make pictures and will update hopefully over the week-end.
I have another busy week-end and hope it finally is sunny again.
Carson has missed church for 2 weeks and ask me yesterday- if I was sure he would finally get to go back to church and how many more days. It makes me happy to know he loves it so- and I hope he continues to look forward to church.

Proverbs 22:6 (King James Version)

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.


I know I don't have alot of control over things but I do feel I will never regret taking him to church. When HG and Griff get older I hope I have the opportunity to have them involved in church and I hope they enjoy it as much as Carson does now.

Oh and tonight my nephew, Corey graduated (again) He will officially be a Physical Therapist and has worked so hard to achieve this goal. I am so proud of him and know he is ready to finally start getting paid for the work he does! Corey and Lindsey have the new baby (Myles) and Lindsey is a PTA ( Physical Therapy Assistant) She will be going back to work soon also- but hopefully only part time.

No comments:

Post a Comment