Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sorry...

Oh I have decided I am not good at "blogging" ! I just can't seem to find the time (or make the time) for updates.... I would say I plan to do better but I realize it probably will not happen.
Went Friday with Carson on his field trip to Constitution Hall Park- it was fun...and I am glad I was able to go. Here are a couple of pictures from the day...



Jessica was here over the week-end (Michael worked) and I kept Griff Saturday night. (Kristen and Josh went out for her birthday which is tomorrow) Griff was precious and Miss Halle Grace slept all night! She has actually slept all night for almost an entire week and we are hoping it continues.

Monday night Noah and Nick had a baseball game and Jessica and Michael(and Halle Grace) went and watched them play. Their ball team is undefeated right now and I think we are enjoying the games as much as the boys are. I forgot to take any pictures but hopefully I will next game.

Tuesday was really warm and I went and bought Griff a little swimming pool. He is only 15 months old so his first year to really enjoy one and I couldn't wait to see him play. Of course Carson jumped right in and played wit him and I think had about as much fun.


Today we had our follow up meeting for Relay For Life and I am excited to say we raised $162,389.00 so far this year!!! We still have several teams with outstanding money so we hope to end up with over $165,000.00. It amazes me how great our small community does each year. Hopefully one day due to our Relay dollars cancer will be a disease of the past. Our meeting today was to finish up alot of task and of course- start planning for 2010!!! Lots of changes for the coming year and we were all fired up and excited!!

As I said already- tomorrow is Kristen's birthday.... Hard to imagine- she will be 28 years old. My mother died(with cancer) when Kristen was only 2 months old. Kristen I am proud of you and what a good mother you are to the boys. I am so glad God has let me live to see them grow up thus far.Happy Birthday Kristen and I hope you have many more to come.

Friday Jessica is gong back to work- and I know she is dreading it so much! She teaches school -so it will only be for a few weeks that she has to work (until next fall) But keep Jessica in your prayers as it is going to be hard to leave Miss Halle Grace. I am going to be keeping her on the days Michael can not. I am excited to get to see her change and grow up too.I am sure I will have more pictures soon...

Oh and almost forgot to add.. Baby Stellan had his surgery in Boston and did great. There were a few issues and it didn't go exactly as hoped -but so far he is better and got to go home yesterday. Check out their blog for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment