Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday





Well, I went back to work on Monday (I was off work for almost 4 weeks) Who knows how long it will be but it sure is an adjustment to get back in the swing of things.
The week-end was hectic- Saturday I took Carson to a birthday party. We also met Kristen, Griff and Josh for them to have some shots of the entire family (and Griff had his 1st birthday pictures made) Amber Black did his pictures and we can't wait to see them. Griff was hilarious!!
Sunday was his actual party and he devoured his entire little cake. It could have been on funniest home video's I am sure.. he honestly ate the entire cake!!!



My oldest , Jessica is due on Feb. 20 and went for her Dr. visit on Monday. She is moving right along -and goes back next Monday. Hopefully she will do good- keep them all in your prayers!
I am still into my Beth Moore Bible Study.... If anyone has a chance please study the book of Esther... It is really good and I am enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment