Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday,Monday...

Well, where has the week-end gone? Was a busy week-end as usual but ready to plunge into another week. Last week was fall break and it was either rainy or cold every day. I had boys almost every day and they had a blast playing together. I kept Griff out of daycare one day and he managed to stay on schedule (even took his long nap) He loves being with his big brother and constantly is hunting Carson!! Carson loves him so much too and I hope this bond only strengthens.
Jessica and Halle Grace spent two nights with us as Michael was working night shift and it is easier on her (and closer to her school) Halle is growing up - she is almost eight months old now- where has the time gone? I would love to keep her little as she may be the last baby in our family... (hopefully Jessica will have one more eventually)
Noah spent the night Thursday and we went to Huntsville and stayed with Carson on Friday. I took them to lunch and then they played on the Wii all afternoon. We had intended to all go to the Pumpkin Patch but it was sooooo cold- we decided against that. We picked Griff up from daycare and I took them to all pick out a pumpkin. Griff was precious and proudly picked his own little one. He was so excited and insisted on holding it while in his car seat all of the way home. I wish I had taken pictures but didn't even think till we got home. I did take a few pictures of the boys later and will post soon.
Jessica has fall break at her school this week and I think she is more excited than the boys were (when they were out last week) No doubt it will fly by too. I plan to go with her shopping today and look for a big girl car seat for HG. That carrier is to heavy with her in it now.
Noah and Nick play travel league football and Saturday was their last regular season game. We froze at the game and the boys played in the mud!!! ( Of course they liked that part of it) They won Saturday and will now get to go to the playoffs.
Marshall ran cross country Saturday in Scottsboro and actually placed 2nd overall.. Whooo -hooo.... Yea Marshall.... He was pumped up and excited as we all were!!
Danny gets up for work around 2 am and leaves at 3. Needless to say I was up this morning and now it is 5 am and I am going to try and nap for a about an hour.. We had planned to start back walking today so maybe one hour of sleep will help.

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment