Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacation!












We had such a blast on vacation -but back to the real world....
I have been busy with the grandkids (love my job!) and several other things going on.
Gotten hooked on silly "farm town" and just haven't posted.
Please continue to keep katemcrae in your prayers.. I can't even imagine what this family is going through. Her parents have such strong faith and it amazes me !

Nick stayed 3 days with us last week and I really enjoyed it. He came one day and just never was ready to go home.. Finally on Friday I told him we both needed a break.. Noah was here a couple of nights and I had Griff during the day. (and Halle Grace one day for a few hours) We had an awesome week and hopefully this week will be as much fun. Nick has already ask to come back for awhile. School will be starting soon so I guess we better enjoy these last few weeks.
My friend Connie and I went to a good friends birthday celebration at "The Melting Pot - BridgeStreet one night last week. I took a few pictures but haven't downloaded them yet. We had a great time and loved seeing old friends (not old in age- Ruth.. ha!) and catching up a bit.
Then last night I went to another birthday celebration for my favorite 15 year old! This girl I love to death and have known since she was a baby. Her older sister happens to be one of my very best (most dependable) friends in the world. I have enjoyed seeing miss K. grow up and I am proud of the young lady she is becoming!

Going to post a few beach pictures and hopefully will update later this week.

Life is good and God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment