Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Updates On Our Gang!


Well today was a "Griff day". I kept Griff at his house and he was an angel. He is 100% boy and can be as mean as a snake -but he is also one of the most loving little boys in the world. He got up early today and watched cartoons and then took a 2 hour nap. We went outside on a walk and had our "learning to talk" time. I have taught him to count to 5 and say so many things in the past few weeks. I love little ones and being able to teach them things is such a feeling. Griff starts back to daycare week after next and it is going to be sad for me. He lovessssssss staying with his Nana- although I know daycare will be good for him. I just wish I could be there too! ha...
Carson is with his dad this week and I miss him so much. Can't wait to see him when he gets back HOME!!
Noah and Nick have been practicing football for a couple of weeks now. This week they have practice 3 nights and are worn out from it. Only one more week before school starts so they all had better enjoy the next week. Hopefully I can take them all to do one last "fun" day before school starts.

Here is the daily verse that popped up.... It is really amazing how often each verse seems appropriate for things going on around me at the time.

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity than he who is crooked though he be rich. - Proverbs 28:6

Will update soon !!

1 comment:

  1. you are the best. thank you for everything you do. i know we may not see eye to eye sometimes (bc i am always right) but please know i love you and everything you do for my children. you are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete